Friday, August 8, 2008


The importance of being Earnest! What is in a name? I go to thinking about how he was really deep down to himself just oprah jack found in a lady’s handbag, that he was living two identities, One in the city and one in the country. I know a few people like that, who act differently around other people then they do me. Sometimes I think they are living the life of two people. In the end however Earnest was really just that. Even though the name was spelled a little different it was still the name his love Gwendaline loved so much.
I think that I like the comedy’s a little bit better, even thought its hard to get the thought of Oedipus eyes bleeding out of my head.



What about names, I liked Medina’s blog where she talked about how much she liked her name. That it gave her an edge over other people. I think that’s true. My twin sister’s name is Taffnie. I would say we are exactally alike exept for the name, But people always ask about where she got her name. the second thing is they seem to remember it better the next time we see them! So there is great importance in a name, well at least if you want people to remember you.

No comments: