Friday, August 8, 2008

importance of being....

The importance of being Tracey:
I would like to say, that being me is very important. Even though I have a twin who looks and acts just like me! And is my room mate STILL and best friend. i know who I am, I know where I came from,I came into earth 3 min.s 39 seconds after my "big" sister! And i love her. I dont know what its like to be orphaned but I do know what its like to be an exact double. Thats what I am. I know that in class we talk about how important it is TO EVERYONE in all the BOOKS we have read, to know who you are!
Matilta, Knew who she was, But she did not know her father very well.
Opedious: Didnt know where he came from!
Earnest:Same thing!
PIP:Didnt know either of his parents!
These main books show a common story, WHO AM I?????? :) I am Tracey Leigh Mann and my sister is Taffnie Leigh Mann, Just one first name. :) But i am still Tracey, even though we have the same finger prints!!!! Identical twins right! haha

No comments: