Monday, July 28, 2008

Ride a donkey nacked!


“A change of style is a change of subject.”

About this Mrs Alfred; that wants to ride the donkey naked, I think that is sweet. I agree with her that even if she was naked she would be all that would remain. I think we are all pretending some how. How this poem makes me feel, is that no matter what we are who we are and we can not just chance that.

What I will say about the day when we all got up and read our poems and let our feelings and interpretations on Stevens out, everyone was brave. I heard voice’s shake like trees. I saw uncomfortable glance’s around. I even saw one person’s brave tears. I just want to say kudo to everyone that stoop up and did something that makes them a wee bit uncomfortable with. I was interested in what every one had to say.

The drawing’s that were on the board make me laugh even when I was far from the class room.


No comments: